Monday 16 November 2015

My first week in my new home :)

Hello everyone! 

Well I have had a very busy week getting settled into my new home with my new horsey friends :)

 My human buddies Carmen, Katrina and Fiona came to see me on the day I moved in. 


And my lovely new human friend Emma put my mane into some very stylish plaits ready for my hair cut next week.  I think it looks quite good, I could be a model **Must add it to my list of future job opportunities**


But mostly I have been getting used to my new life in my very posh home. There are some very friendly horses next to me in my stable, I haven't learnt their names yet but they are very good at sharing their hay with me :) There are lots of other big horses here including my new friend William. 


MMMMMMMM HAY!! My new human friend Emma says I have a very good appetite :)



On Friday it was Children In Need so all of the staff wore Pudsey ears to support the cause, it confused me a bit because I already have ears.......... But I wore them anyway. Carmen and Fiona wore them too, All for a good cause (and I looked the best) :)



Then Carmen and Fiona came to see me in the evening and it was time for business....TRAINING TIME! We all spent alot of time having fun, although we did wonder how little Fiona was going to get on my back. But it's OK, we found a step ladder.


SELFIE TIME!! I do like a selfie :)


I think Carmen loves me. It's OK, I loves her too :) 

 Then Carmen and I decided to do some jumping, after she'd finished hugging me. She's a big old softie. But I do love a hug.


YEY!!!!!! I LOVE JUMPING


And after all the excitement Carmen and Fiona went back to their human homes (not as posh as mine) And I went to sleep chatting away to my new buddies.



I am having so much fun in my new home and I can't wait to give you all an update next week.

See you soon! 

Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment