Friday 6 November 2015

My morning trip with my friends

Oh I really like having my own blog :) I like being able to tell everyone what I am up to :) If lots of people read it, maybe they'll make more social media for Horses? They could call it longfacebook.com 

I could be a comedian :)

Yesterday I got to go out with my friends before I move to my new stables.  All of my friends work for Budget Vets.

Here I am with Katrina before we went out.




It was so much fun having a run about the tracks


Here I am leading the way with my friend's Guinness and Cher.  Guinness is the one with the big bum.


And this is Katrina and I having a hug after our 2 hour trek.  I wasn't tired, I was resting my eyes.



I had a really good time. But now I'm off to have a gallop around the field. Speak to you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment